Featured on this page are the areas important primarily to the faculty and staff of Northwestern State. There are a multitude of areas and divisions — each with its own web presence. If you are faculty or staff and would like to see something in this section, .
Policies and Procedures
Boards, Committees, Councils and Projects
- Banner for Faculty/Staff
- Electronic and Continuing Education: provides professional development and support to faculty who are teaching with technology.
- Information Technology Services
- Physical Plant: maintains Northwestern State’s physical environment.
- Plant Services: provides supplies and materials to the Physical Plant.
- Office of Sponsored Programs: a resource for identifying funding opportunities, developing competitive proposals, and managing funded projects.
- : integrating and transforming institutional data into objective information that informs the decision-making, planning and evaluation processes of the university.
- Office of the Registrar
- : seeks to promote and develop Service-Learning as pedagogy in undergraduate and graduate education by offering consultation and guidance with Project Development, Assessment, Curriculum Integration, and Grant Writing.
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Human Resources: responsible for university planning and educational assessment and equal opportunity/affirmative action policies.
- : the Higher Education Amendments of 1998 (HEA98) mandates that the University annually distribute to all current and prospective students a notice of the availability of institutional and financial assistance information.
- Health & Safety Policies at Northwestern State University